Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fort Greene Friday!

Without getting ahead of ourselves, and without tipping our hand (or teasing you too much with the lack of true dish in this post), Jessica and I ask that you keep us in your thoughts on Friday, as we've got some interesting irons on the fire.

Possibly more to come...

2 comments:

  1. Sending green karma your way ladies (kelly green, that is :) Hope to hear more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site on Facebook.. I'm trying to promote my recently released novel but I guess I got too pushy for Facebook and they have stopped me from ebtering any more wall posts for a while...so I'm writing everyonne at the blogs or websites and asking they ask all the Facebook memebers to check me out.. you guys have the ability to post to all of the fans simltaneously so here goes..

    Thanks

    I have prepared a short video to announce the debut of my new novel ‘Blood on His Hands’ available immediately only at www.bbotw.com.

    In order to launch my career as a writer, and to promote the book, I need as many people as possible to watch and rate the video and consider buying the book.

    Please forward this to all your fans on this site.

    “Please click watch & rate this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25SvbDPxg2s.

    Forward it to all your friends. Help my friend Mark P Sadler promote his book. Become a fan at his Facebook fan page at, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=660072194#/pages/Tucson-AZ/Mark-P-Sadler/78046901586?ref=ts

    The first 200 people that write a review and post it on the Facebook fan page will receive a signed first edition of his new novel ‘The Last Resort’ upon publication.”

    ReplyDelete